Thursday, May 7, 2009

My role from Sunday

Thanks to all of you who have submitted chunks so far. My part in the project starts on Sunday when I will start editing the first ten chunks. I intend putting the book up on a web site after each of the ten chunks has been completed. I will send you the URL in due course.

I would estimate that editing the book and writing the small number of chunks that remain will take me up to the end of Aug. I will then get a version of the book printed using Lulu or some other company and will send you each a copy. I will, then try and interest a publisher such as OReilly in publishing it formally.

I also intend developing an e-learning course based on your material which will be put on the OU Open Learn site.

So, watch this space. If you are interested in doing a second chunk please let me know.

Darrel

No comments: